DoDonPachi Resurrection is Now Available on Steam!
I’m a big fan of Cave shmups and there’s some great news from Degica Games…
CAVE’s Robotic Doll Bullet-Hell Shoot-’em-up, DoDonPachi Resurrection, is Now Available on Steam!
Degica is pleased to announce that CAVE Co., Ltd’s legendary bullet-hell shoot-’em-up series is now available on Steam with DoDonPachi Resurrection. Grab it now, because those who purchase the game within the first week will get a 15% off discount and get the OST for free!
DoDonPachi Resurrection on Steam combines both the 1.5 and Black Label Xbox 360 releases into one bullet-packed extravaganza. The features list below shows you how “full extent of the jam”-packed this definitive release of DDPR is.
DoDonPachi Resurrection Features:
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes.
- Normal 1.5: The original, refined game.
- Normal 1.51: A different scoring system and controls in this Cave Matsuri special version.
- Arrange A (ver L): A newly arranged mode with mechanics and a ship borrowed from DDP Blissful Death.
- Arrange B (ver B): Play single stages in this highly customisable mode.
- Novice: A crash course in bullet hell for newcomers!
- Black Label: A new method of attack and a new final boss await!
- Black Label Arrange: Control the Tigerschwert from KETSUI in the first official international release for this mode!
- Black Label Novice: Experience Black Label without the difficulty!
- Choose between three ships and three styles in the standard modes.
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system.
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system.
- Master numerous different intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous.
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play.
- 100 achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
The DoDonPachi series goes all the way back to 1995 and has become virtually synonymous with the bullet-hell genre. CAVE Interactive Co., Ltd., is the powerhouse behind many other revered bullet-hell shooters, as well, such as Mushihimesama and Deathsmiles.
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXY’s intent? Should you attack what you don’t understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored.